, , , ,

Chelsea's Fantasy Fashion Drafts

10/03/2010

I've been neglectful of my blog recently.  Blame it on our crazy travel schedule, blame it on the Southern weather than stayed about 90 degrees until this past week, blame it on my recent Words with Friends obsession (Want to play me? Username: ChelseaMac1).  With temperatures back within reasonable and seasonable ranges (And with the last major Fashion Week of the season about to be upon us), I'm rejuvenated and back in the game.

Much like many people this time of year are rearranging their fantasty football teams, I have selected some fabulous fall picks for my fashion line up.


Love, love, love!

More of my recent, new-found love of rosegold during a later post, but I think this necklace is perfection!

[Miu Miu Suede Platform Pumps]
In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, Hello Lover.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a lovely comment! Your support truly makes my day. Hope you come back soon! xoxo