, ,

Weekend in Pictures

9/05/2011

This weekend was a weekend of firsts...the first time the Hokies have won their season opener in six seasons; the first time I felt Baby Mac wiggling around; the first time we were in Blacksburg as an (almost) family.  Overall it was a wonderful weekend! There is something about Blacksburg that makes me so supremely happy and being there with Hubs, picking out clothes for our little chiclet was even better.





[Baby Mac @ 4.5 months]

And finally, the news everyone has been waiting to hear...Baby Mac's gender...[please excuse my frizzy hair and goofiness]





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay for baby boys--especially Hokie baby boys! Congratulations to you both! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a lovely comment! Your support truly makes my day. Hope you come back soon! xoxo